Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New shoe for the flash

Hot shoe on Polaroid got its own standard, meaning your modern flash doesn't fit on its size.


From My Polaroid 110b 4x5 Project


Mr.Noah got a pair of surgeon's hands, converted it into a wonderful hot shoe, fit for most modern flashes, I really want do the same, but I am not able to.

So maybe a cold shoe will fit my skill and my needs, after all, a flash cord can make a cold shoe into a hot one.

What I really need to do is to find a cold shoe, take it down, and screw onto a custom size plate, and put them into the place where belong.


From My Polaroid 110b 4x5 Project



From My Polaroid 110b 4x5 Project


Now I can put flash, viewfinder, or maybe a meter on the body.


From My Polaroid 110b 4x5 Project

2 comments:

Kevin K said...

Maybe you could make the adapter block from a plastic like delrin. It wouldn't take much to make it a hot shoe then.
Your work is very impressive.
Regards,
Kevin

Unknown said...

Thanks Kevin, I will keep that in mind, come back and check my works anytime!!